Increasing Awareness of Internet Crimes Against Our Children
Through Internet Crime Fighters Org [ICFO] Niche Marketing
Good Day and Welcome, Friend
My name is Dr. Don Yates, Sr Ph.D.
2004 Retired Chairman, CEO, President, Broker of a multi-state offline Data, Real Estate and Financial Banker/Brokerage
Online since 2004 investigating and reporting Internet Crimes
- FREE public-service, out of pocket [Nearly $100,000], and nearly 100,000 reader members since 2004
- Author, The Internet Users Handbook 2009-13.
- Founder of The Internet Crime Fighters Org [ICFO] 2013
- ICFO is a news media aggregator, and consolidated all related; groups, forums, articles, blogs. and research
- Those that know me understand the reason for my concern for Children, and
- Why we sponsor ICFO Fund Raising – War on Crimes Against Our Children [Video]
Why Niche Marketing
- In the early 2000s, with the rise of social media, internet crime content was in high demand, broadly liked, shared, and engaging. We enjoyed five digits Alexia Rankings, Advertiser interest, and website value
- As the Internet grew with the new browsers, websites, and content valuers, content such as Child Sexual Abuse was deem inappropriate and unsafe for public viewing.
- As a result, our content was not reaching the very readers that needed to learn and understand the signs and risks of their children being online
- ICFO turned to social media marketing and niches marketing.
- Niche content is used as an overlay to internet crimes to help spread the word and increase awareness; however
- Nowadays, such content, including Alerts, Warnings, and Beware, is seldom shared, engaged, liked, or even read, all of which impact our ranking and advertiser interest.
- Readers and viewers turn a blind eye even in the news as we continue to see an increase in dating scams, ransomware, self-harm and suicides, and horrendous crimes such as child abuse, child sexual abuse, and trafficking.
- Important Alerts such as the Russian Blue Whale Suicide Game aimed at children were not shared and easily blocked by various Browsers and Social Media sites such as Facebook
- We were and continue to fail to get our reader engagement, likes, shares, and comments
Followed by What Went Wrong?
To Re-energise Our Efforts To Increase Crime Awareness
- ICFO started the ‘ICFO War on Crimes Against Our Children’ A War That We Are Losing
- At one time, ICFO managed nearly 80 Niche Blogs were posting Niche content layered
- on an Internet Crimes Base
- However, once again, we noted a lack of reader Interest, likes, shares, and comments
- Follow this with Hackings, Corrupted Data Files, Unfounded Copyright claim which shut down all of ICFO and Facebook, and Browser Blocks due to the nature of Crimes Against Children,
- and now the COVID Pandemic which, has helped dropped our Internet access too many times.
- All of which has helped contribute to personal financial hardship
Time to re-think why we bother
- It is frustrating and depressing when so little return is realized on our time and investment
- And when times are bad, its time to reevaluate our spending patterns
- Especially when Killer Alerts regarding the Blue Whale Children’s Suicide Game is not shared.
- We thank those that have shared, especial my wife, Fatima Wahab Yates
- She has been a partner and supporter since 2004 and shares our frustration
ICFO Niche News, Revised Membership Plan
ICFO has scaled-down from nearly 80 niche blogs of varying popularity; i.e., Sports, Travel, Autos, Pets, Fitness, Weight-Loss, to the following FREE Public and Premium Niches
FREE Public Niches
These continue to serve our commitment to Children, Family, and Business Safety and Security On and Offline
ICFO Monthly Subscription Premium Niches
Premium Niches [currently a work-in-progress]
- Feature the Latest and Best of the Web Content for the given Niche
- Also will Include selected Latest Original News and Media Content not posted elsewhere
- Are Consider Masters Level Niche Content,
- but Suitable for Beginners [newbies] to Seasoned Professionals
- Engaging with the latest news, how-tos, and solutions
- Loaded with Exclusive Monthly Bonuses
- Subscription Based
- It May be canceled anytime, with no refunds
- USD $25.00 per month
- 3 Months Free with a Single Payment of $225
- Super Bundles, such as
- Comment below for ‘Special Request’; new WordPress sites and niches
- Priced at Premium Rates noted above
Thanks for Reading ‘ICFO Niche News, Revised Membership Plan [Video]’
We are serious about Internet Crime and Your Safety and Success Online
Dr. Don, ICFO Founder
Serving Our Readers and Members Since 2004
You Can Help Support Our Cause with Your Likes, Shares, Comments, and Donations